As the end of the year approaches, I always like to look back and "re-visit" some of the authors and books that I have read over the year. This year my obsession with reading has taken me onto a path, that I never thought it would. I started THIS blog and my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/agirlamongstbooks) to start talking about what I was reading and to connect with like minded enthusiasts. I have "met" many great authors, bloggers and readers along the way. THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. You all make what I do a ton of fun.
I've been asked what are my TOP 10 Favorite Books of this past year. Now that being asked I have to admit, I am behind on reading what is "current" in the romance department....I have yet to "meet" quite a few of these "book boyfriends" that everyone is always talking about. (I VOW to try to "meet" them in 2014..lol). I've read 103 books, so far, this year and while compiling this list, realized that I have quite an eclectic taste in books! I think a little of each genre is represented one way or another in my list. So here are the TOP 10 from that list (IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER).
A Girl Amongst Books Top 10 Books of 2013
1. The Red Sun Rises by Victoria Kinnaird
2. A Beautiful Mess by T.K. Leigh
3. Lover At Last by J.R. Ward
4. Living Again by LL Collins
5. Arsen: A Broken Love Story by Mia Asher
6. Sexy Berkeley by Dani Lovell
7. Fire Country by David Estes
8. Vampire Origins: Project Ichorus by Riley Banks
9. Muse: Descended from Myth by Erin McFadden
10. Madeleine, Abducted by M.S. Willis