Thursday, September 26, 2013

Busy, Busy Blogger.....

Hello Amongsters! What have you all been up to? I've been doing a lot of "Facebooking" lately....I have a FB page for this blog (if you didn't know.....the link is www.facebook.com/agirlamongstbooks) and it's really taken off! I'm almost to 500 likes! It's a very exciting time but also a super busy time. I've taken on quite a few read and reviews. In my haste to read these awesome books offered to me...I may have bitten off more than I can chew..lol.  Now I have this huge list and find myself not wanting to read as much. NOT because I don't enjoy it; but because now I kind of "have" to read. Make any sense? I'm reading several books right now...which all are pretty good, but it's taking me longer than normal to finish them. Then add in the whole Mommy/Wife stuff I have to attend to..and there is no time to wind down. I VOWED to myself once I get caught up with this list....I will only take on 3-4 reviews at a time. Other than that...not much else is going on....i'm hoping to have a few reviews to post soon! Talk to you all soon! Keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment